Reply To: October 2019 ride

Welcome Forums Cycling group October 2019 ride Reply To: October 2019 ride

#6507

Andy Henderson
Keymaster

The forecast for tomorrow is highly uncertain. We could get away with a dry ride, but we might also get drenched.

I’ve managed to pick up a cold so I’m inclined to postpone to next Tuesday, 8th with the hope of a better forecast unless someone wants to take on tomorrow’s ride?

Andy