I’ve spoken to everyone about the ride today (Tuesday 4th May) and I’ve decided to abandon.
I’d like to try to reschedule. Possible days for me are:
After this we’re (hopefully) riding to the ‘rule of 30’
If you’re in the 4th May group and you’d still like to ride, please let me know your availability. I doubt we’ll find a date we all can make, but I’ll go with the majority.
If you’re not in that group and you’d like to join in, let me know your availability and I’ll try to fit you in (easier after the 17th).