1 April 2016 at 4:50 pm #1935
Looking at the weather forecast, we might be able to ride on the planned day!
I’ve two possibilities in mind:
- Train out to Chichester. Elevenses at, say, the Cathedral. Ride back. I’d prefer to ride out to Chichester too, but that would mean someone else leading up to the station. Add a reply below if you’d like to lead to the station, or ride with me to Chichester. If it doesn’t work out, I can train out to Chichester.
- A circular ride out from Havant ending up back at the Langbrook to try the monster cakes (we might need to share and/or take doggy bags back with us).
Add a reply below to let me know what you think, or if you have a better suggestion.
Replies to this topic appear here...
1 April 2016 at 5:31 pm #1938Robert HornbyParticipant
I do not mind riding both ways to Chi and back.
1 April 2016 at 7:38 pm #1939Mike BridgmanParticipant
I’m easy and will go with the flow. If you do decide to take a train to Chichester please let me know what time you are thinking of so I can get the same train from Fratton
Looking forward to Tuesday
2 April 2016 at 7:56 am #1945
Perhaps we could do Chichester the other way around: cycle there and those that want can get the train back?
That would save the hassle of trying to meet up in Chichester.
2 April 2016 at 6:11 pm #1946Mike BridgmanParticipant
Tuesday’s wind is a mild westerly which would favour a ride to Chichester; hopefully we’ll go the quieter route via Westbourne, Woodmancote and West Ashling. Will we meet at the Spring at 10.30 as usual?
4 April 2016 at 12:40 pm #1959Christine RobertsParticipant
Unable to join the cycle ride this month.
Regards & thank you for always organizing things
4 April 2016 at 4:40 pm #1960
I’ve heard directly from Carol and it seems we have a consensus to cycle out to Chichester and see who wants to do what when we get there.
We’ll leave from HIADS at 10 as usual and pick up Mike at the Spring around 10.30 (Martine is away this week so can’t make it).
See you there,
4 April 2016 at 10:18 pm #1961Maggi BridgmanParticipant
Hi, all. I can’t make it tomorrow. I have had a cough for over a week and I don’t think I’ll have enough puff!
- The topic ‘April 2016 ride’ is closed to new replies.