1 April 2021 at 10:53 am #8038
I’ve posted a risk analysis for our rides here to meet the U3A Trust’s requirements.
You, will, of course, have to consider your own risks associated with COVID before joining a ride. In particular, you should not join if you have, or suspect you might have, COVID symptoms. Please let me know if you have symptoms post-ride so I can alert other riders.
So, having said all that, I’m pleased we can restart riding subject to the rule of six.
The forecast for next Tuesday is currently dry, but cold – which could be worse. I propose we ride out to Stokes Bay with a stop near the Diving Museum. The toilets there are open and there are plenty of benches along the sea front. The Bayside Cabin is open for take-aways, but I’ll be self-catering.
To help with splitting the ride if we are over-subscribed please let me know whether you can make: 6th April, 13th April, or both. I propose we meet at the Hayling Ferry in time to catch the 10.35 sailing. Please bring a card for ferry payments.
Replies to this topic appear here...
1 April 2021 at 11:27 am #8041Peter HaskellParticipant
I can only make the 6th
1 April 2021 at 12:33 pm #8042Carol CarterParticipant
Gil can only do 13th. I can do both dates. So can Gil and I join you on 13th. If you don’t have 6 people on the 6th, I would like to join you on that day too but only if you have a space when everyone else has booked.
1 April 2021 at 1:53 pm #8044David DodgsonParticipant
Please count me in.I can do either 6th or 13th.
1 April 2021 at 7:44 pm #8048Martine HebblethwaiteParticipant
We can both do the 6th as long as we`re back for lunch time.
Martine and Phil
2 April 2021 at 8:12 am #8049Peter WalmsleyParticipant
Can do either date – would like both if possible- working to get my new knee back online!!
2 April 2021 at 12:35 pm #8050Derek RussellParticipant
Andy. I cannot do 13th April – I have a medical appointment.
I would like to get back into regular rides, so would like to do the ride on 6th April.
2 April 2021 at 3:25 pm #8051Michael BridgmanParticipant
All being well we can both do the 13th
Mike & Maggi
3 April 2021 at 6:07 pm #8052
Well that seems to work remarkably well – I must have got something wrong.
If we split like this:
- Peter H
Peter W and David can do either date so we can make up five plus me for each date! I’ll ask if they have a preference.
3 April 2021 at 6:47 pm #8053Ann KentParticipant
Hi Andy , I would prefer the 13th if there is a place available please.
4 April 2021 at 11:37 pm #8062
Peter Haskell has agreed to come with me on a Portsmouth CTC ride to Stokes Bay, so we’re back to two rides of six:
- Peter W
5 April 2021 at 7:03 am #8063Ann KentParticipant
Sorry I misread the earlier post and thought there was an a space available. Thank you Peter Haskell for doing the CTC ride instead thereby making a space on the 13th April.
5 April 2021 at 9:05 am #8064Peter WalmsleyParticipant
Just seen see you on 6th
5 April 2021 at 1:51 pm #8068Martine HebblethwaiteParticipant
We will see you at the Eastney side when the 10.35 Ferry arrives.
11 April 2021 at 2:02 pm #8085Michael BridgmanParticipant
Maggi had an operation on her eye last Wednesday that wasn’t successful. Treatment is ongoing so we’re afraid we won’t be able to join you on Tuesday.
- The topic ‘April 2021 ride’ is closed to new replies.