January 2020 ride

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
    • #6849
      Andy Henderson

      2020? Really? How did that happen!

      I’ve been holding off posting because the weather forecast for Tuesday wasn’t promising. It was looking a bit better earlier today, but now it’s showing solid rain. Unless there’s an improvement we’ll have to postpone. I’ll post here closer to the time when the forecast is more certain.

      When we are able to ride, I suggest a visit to the ‘new’ Bumblebee café in Rowlands Castle, starting from HIADS at 10 as usual, going via the Spring for those who’d like to meet us there.

      If we do have to postpone, is Tuesday 14th good for anyone?


      Replies to this topic appear here...

    • #6854
      Peter Haskell

      7th looking better again but if not 14th is also free


    • #6855
      Carol Carter

      Hi Andy

      We are currently in Lyme Regis and we would not be able to join you on Tuesday 7th.  If you postpone to 14th we would be able to join you.

      Happy New Year to everyone.

      Best wishes

      Carol & Gil

    • #6856
      David Dodgson

      On grandparent duty this coming week so will not be able to make 7th . Unfortunately already committed on 14th.

      Best wishes for New Year.


    • #6857


      I`m unable to join you this Tuesday due to a hospital appointment. Also already committed the following Tuesday. Hope that the weather holds for you.

      Wishing you all a Happy New Year.



    • #6858
      Maggi Bridgman

      We can do the 14th if you decide to postpone the ride, Andy. Happy new year to all.


    • #6861
      Christine Roberts

      Hi Andy,

      I can do Tuesday 7th or 14th.

      Look forward to catching up with everyone.

      Chris Roberts

    • #6862
      Robert Hornby

      Happy New Year to you all.

      I’m free both the 7th and 14th.

      Cheers Bob

    • #6866
      Anthony George

      Ok for either 7th or 14th.


    • #6873
      Andy Henderson

      Weather forecast has been changing a lot, but it seems to have settled down and we should be dry tomorrow, so the ride is on. Please check back here tomorrow before joining the ride but if you don’t see anything to the contrary, see you tomorrow.


    • #6893
      Michael Bridgman

      See you tomorrow at The Spring …if it’s not raining


Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘January 2020 ride’ is closed to new replies.