July 2017 ride

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Derek Russell 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author
    Topic starter

Andy Henderson
    Keymaster

Weather should be dry and warm next Tuesday.

How about a ride to Keydell nurseries going up along the Heritage stream in Leigh Park, across to Waterlooville via the Park Lane bridleway, along the back streets through Cowplain to Keydell. Then back via Rowlands Castle?

Andy

Replies to this topic appear here...

Maggi Bridgman
    Participant

That looks good but I don’t recommend the café at Keydell. If possible it would be better to eat in Rowlands Castle.

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

Is there a particular problem? I took the Cathedral Challenge riders there a month ago. Good cakeage, pleasant seating out doors (no traffic), cheerful service.

Andy

Christine Roberts
    Participant

Hi Andy,

Sounds good…we can always go to Blendworth Fabrics for coffee if folk would like…

See You

Chris Roberts

Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

We could do, but that means a fairly steep hill – and they’re usually busy.

Ann Kent
    Participant

Hope to make it tomorrow, I presume usual meeting time 10.00 in Westown. Keydale is fine with me. Ann

Derek Russell
    Participant

Sounds good.  I will see you at the station at 1000 (so long as my body un-seizes after 25 miles off-road with my son yesterday).  Derek

The topic ‘July 2017 ride’ is closed to new replies.