1 June 2017 at 5:32 pm #3488
We’ll have to keep an eye on the weather this month – we could be in for some rain.
How about a ride out to Chichester on Tuesday 6th June? Like last year, I suggest we ride there. Those that want, can get the train back. The rest of us can use one of several possible routes – we can decide on the day.
Last year we stopped for early lunch/late elevenses at the Cathedral Cloisters but it was busy. I have some other possibilities in mind but, again, we can decide on the day.
Replies to this topic appear here...
5 June 2017 at 9:52 am #3494Michael BridgmanParticipant
Heavy rain is forecast for tomorrow so Maggi and I won’t be cycling to Chichester this time 🙁 Hope any who do ride don’t get too wet! 🙂
5 June 2017 at 3:11 pm #3495
The forecast is – literally – changing by the hour.
I checked about 30 minutes ago and both BBC and Met Office forecasts were for fair weather except for a risk of a shower around midday and mid-afternoon. Just checked again and the Met Office forecast hasn’t changed but the BBC is showing gusting winds and risk of showers all day.
If the forecasts settle down to show bad weather, I’ll postpone. Please keep an eye on your email.
5 June 2017 at 4:56 pm #3496Christine RobertsParticipant
Unfortunately I am unable to make the cycle ride this month.Apologies!
6 June 2017 at 7:52 am #3498
High winds and lots of wetness in the forecast, so I’ve decided to postpone today’s ride to next Tuesday, 13th June.
6 June 2017 at 8:32 am #3499Past MemberParticipant
Hi Folks. Won’t be able to come on June 13th as we are off to Tirol for week’s hols. See you soon. Enjoy the ride.
12 June 2017 at 4:57 pm #3515
Unfortunately, I contracted the lurgy yesterday and still feeling fragile today.
I don’t think I’ll be able to lead tomorrow. Shame as the weather’s looking good. If anyone else wants to lead, I can provide some suggested routes.
12 June 2017 at 10:07 pm #3516Michael BridgmanParticipant
Sorry to hear that Andy and hope you’ll be better soon.
I don’t mind leading tomorrow if there are no other takers and could go to Chichester as planned last week.
Maggi and I will be at The Spring at 10.30 as usual.
- The topic ‘June 2017 ride’ is closed to new replies.