November 2017 ride

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
    • #4036
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      I’ve been dithering about the ride, hoping that the weather forecast would improve – or at least settle down. Seems I’ve waited in vain. As I write, the forecast is for heavy rain by 12pm but it keeps shifting around.

      So, I’m going to suggest a trip to Rowlands Castle which means we can go for a longer or shorter ride depending on the weather and our inclination. I’ll keep the date as Tuesday 7th for now – ever the optimist – but I’ll suggest a postponement to Tuesday 14th if the weather is not good.

      Let me know what you think.

      Andy

      Replies to this topic appear here...

    • #4043
      Past Member
      Participant

      I can do Tues 14th if the ride is postponed. Steve.

      • #4044
        Carol Carter
        Participant

        We can also do 14th if ride cancelled.

        thanks Carol & Gil

    • #4045
      Michael Bridgman
      Participant

      Tuesday’s still looking doubtful! We can do 14th

      Mike & Maggi 🙂 🙂

    • #4046

      I can also do Tuesday the 14th as long as Mike and Maggi are able to join us!

       

      Martine

    • #4047
      Anthony George
      Participant

      Andy,

       

      14th ok for me if 7th is a washout.

       

      Tony

    • #4048
      Angi Howell
      Participant

      I can also do 14th as tomorrows weather looks a bit horrid.

    • #4049
      Ann Kent
      Participant

      I can do 14th if tomorrow not looking good

    • #4050
      Christine Roberts
      Participant

      Hi Andy,

      I can do 7th or 14th -whichever you decide to go with.

      Chris Roberts

    • #4052
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      Weather looks a little better than it has been, but still likely to be wet, so let’s try again on the 14th.

      Andy

    • #4073
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      Looking dry for tomorrow so I’ll be at HIADS at 10am and the Spring Centre a little after 10.30.

      Andy

       

    • #4121
      Derek Russell
      Participant

      I won’t be able to make it as I have an appointment at QA.  Hope the weather is kind to you.

      Derek

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The topic ‘November 2017 ride’ is closed to new replies.