November 2020 ride

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
    • #7643
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      The weather forecast for next Tuesday is reasonable so how about a trip to Design Vintage at West Stoke? If the weather is unreliable, we could always short-cut and stop for refreshment closer to home.

      We will have to limit ourselves to a maximum group size of 6 so, if you’d like to come, please let me know whether you can do 3rd or 10th November and I’ll try to plan accordingly.

      You have, I hope, seen from the recent all-member email that we are using a new method of sending emails. To match, I’ve made a change to this forum system so that it uses the same method. You should receive a notification of this post if you’ve subscribed to this forum (via the ‘Subscribe’ link shown at the top of the main Cycling group forum page) and subsequent replies if you click the ‘Subscribe’ link at the top of this topic. Please let me know if that’s working OK.

      Thanks,

      Andy

      Replies to this topic appear here...

    • #7646
      Peter Haskell
      Participant

      That sounds like a nice idea, weather looks better next week, shall look forward to it

       

      Peter

    • #7649
      Peter Haskell
      Participant

      Also ok for the other dates …

      Peter

    • #7650
      Peter Walmsley
      Participant

      Good for me either date – fed up getting rained on and blown about this week-

    • #7651
      David Dodgson
      Participant

      Hi Andy,

      Count me in please. Tuesday 3rd would be my first choice if possible.

      Kind regards

      David

    • #7652
      Michael Bridgman
      Participant

      Hi Andy

      Please count me for next Tuesday

      Mike

    • #7653
      Carol Carter
      Participant

      Hi Andy

      Gil and I can do either date, perhaps prefer the 3rd but happy with 10th if 3rd over subscribed.

      krgds

      Carol

    • #7654
      Maggi Bridgman
      Participant

      I can do the 3rd but if Carol can only do the 3rd I won’t this time.

      Maggi

    • #7655
      Ann Kent
      Participant

      I would like to join the ride this month, looks like you already have six interested so would go for the following week weather permitting. Very pleased to now be receiving U3A communication again.

    • #7656
      Carol Carter
      Participant

      Hi Andy

      No need for Maggie to drop out if she can only do 3rd as we can do 10th.

      Krgds Carol

       

    • #7658
      Anthony George
      Participant

      Hi all,

      Glad to see the rides continuing through tricky times.  It will be a while before I can get to join you but the time will come (sorry about that!).

      Keep safe and well.

      Tony.

       

      • #7668
        Andy Henderson
        Keymaster

        Good to hear from you Tony.

        All the best. Let me know if you’d like to do some short rides with someone,

        Andy

    • #7662
      Robert Hornby
      Participant

      Hi Andy, I can do either date, probably prefer the 10th.

      Cheers

      Bob

    • #7674
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      The lockdown announcement means we’ll be unable to run a second ride next week.

      We have eight potential riders plus one new U3A member who is interested.

      The weather forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday is looking OK. Can everyone please let me know their availability each day and I’ll do my best to accommodate everyone.

      Thanks,

      Andy

    • #7675
      Peter Haskell
      Participant

      Hi Andy

      Can only do Tuesday but give me a miss if too many as I’ve done all the others

      Peter

    • #7676
      Andy Henderson
      Keymaster

      As things stand, we’ll be 6 on Tuesday:

      • Me
      • Peter H
      • Peter W
      • Mike and Maggi
      • Bob

      And 3 on Wednesday:

      • Me
      • Ann
      • David

      Carol and Gil won’t be riding this time.

    • #7677
      Ann Kent
      Participant

      Thanks Andy

      that will be fine with me if you are ok to go out again on Wednesday

    • #7678

      Hi Andy,

      Please put Phil and me down  for the Wednesday ride.

      • #7679
        Andy Henderson
        Keymaster

        No problem. See you at the Spring on Wednesday,

        Andy

    • #7680
      Peter Walmsley
      Participant

      Very enjoyable ride today Tuesday 3/11 thanks Andy-

    • #7681
      Ann Kent
      Participant

      Andy I will see you outside Station Theatre at 10.00 if that’s still ok

      Ann

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The topic ‘November 2020 ride’ is closed to new replies.