October 2020 ride

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
    Topic starter
    • #7534
      Andy Henderson

      The weather forecast for next Tuesday isn’t great, but could easily change (for better or worse) between now and then.

      How about a ride to Stansted? My preference is for the new café in the garden centre unless it turns out to be sunny.

      We’re still limited to six riders. I can do both the 6th and the 13th so, as before, if you can let me know your availability on both days I can try to organise a second ride if it’s over-subscribed.

      Replies to this topic appear here...

    • #7539
      Maggi Bridgman

      Hi, Andy. I can do the 13th but not the 6th so hopefully we can all fit in one group or the other.


    • #7541
      David Dodgson

      Hi Andy,

      I can definitely make the 6th . I am a bit more doubtful for 13th. I am waiting for confirmation of an appointment which will be sometime week beginning 13th. Will probably be okay for 13th but cannot be sure. Happy to take my chances on whichever day you decide.

      Best wishes


    • #7542
      Robert Hornby

      Hi Andy, I can make the 13th only should that date prove ok for you. Cheers Bob

    • #7543
      Peter Haskell

      Hi Andy 

      Can do either date and yes fine with Stansted

      Hope weather cooperates



    • #7544
      Carol Carter

      Hi Andy
      I would prefer  the 6th.  Just me, not Gil this month.

      Best wishes


    • #7545
      Michael Bridgman

      Hi Andy

      I can make the 13th ok


    • #7546
      Ann Kent

      Hi Andy, I am still not receiving your emails, Carol has kindly forwarded details of proposed ride.

      i would like to come on the 6th unless the weather turns out to be dreadful.




    • #7547

      Hi Andy,

      I would like to join you on the 6th weather depending. I am also free on the 13th.



    • #7548
      Andy Henderson

      That’s nicely split:

      For tomorrow (6th):

      • Me
      • Ann
      • Carol
      • David
      • Martine
      • Peter (I assume you’d prefer to ride with a good weather forecast rather than take pot luck next week)

      For next week (13th):

      • Me
      • Bob
      • Maggi
      • Mike

      See you then,


Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The topic ‘October 2020 ride’ is closed to new replies.