The renewal fee for existing members is £5. The fee will pay your membership through to 31st March 2022. You have two ways to renew your membership...
Renew via a simple online form
Click here to log in and return to this page to see the form (just two questions).
Using the form provides several benefits:
- We will check to see if you have already renewed your subscription so you don't pay twice
- We will track your renewal through to payment so we can notify you if the payment goes missing for any reason
- You can check your gift aid status and other details we hold about you
- You can record a renewal for another member as well as yourself so the other person doesn't have to log in
- You will minimise the work needed by Peter Haskell, our membership secretary, and Bob Hornby, our treasurer; particularly welcome this year as Covid means they need to devote more time and effort than normal.
When you complete the form we will give you the details you need to submit your renewal fee - including bank information for automated transfers.
If you pay by standing order please use the form to reduce the effort needed to process your payment and don't forget to check the payment amount.
Renew via post
You can make payments to the Membership Secretary directly or by post to:
Hayling Island U3A Membership Secretary
c/o 18 St Marys Road
Please make it clear who the payment is for, and make cheques payable to "Hayling Island U3A".
If you have any questions, please contact the membership secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org.